KOMA Molding Collection advantages include:
- Extruded (not machined) using the finest exterior grade cellular PVC material
- Minimal maintenance
- Long-lasting beauty
- Not affected by rain, salt or insects
- Fastens and installs like wood
- Easy to cut, drill, rout, glue, nail or staple using common woodworking tools
- Ready to install, which saves time and labor
- No painting necessary (though they can be painted)
- Resistant to mold and mildew
- Compliments any building design
KOMA Collection – Decorative PVC Trim Molding
Designed to complement KOMA’s exterior trim products, the KOMA Collection of decorative PVC molding is beautiful, flexible, paintable, and versatile. KOMA PVC molding (sometimes called plastic trim molding), captures the natural look of wood, however, because they’re extruded from cellular PVC, rather than machined from wood, or wood composites, KOMA PVC molding trim is much easier to maintain. KOMA PVC moulding also ensures greater uniformity, and unmatched durability.
Visit our document library to learn more about how the KOMA Molding Collection helps homeowners maintain the desired look of their homes with beautiful, long-lasting decorative trim moldings.
Please let us know if you would like to request a sample.